Friday, January 28, 2011

Ruts and Weeds

     This afternoon I thought who in the world writes blogs? I guess I could write blog things. I've seen a total of about 7 blogs in my day so I'm kind of on top of it. Yesterday, me and my roommate decided to watch a movie on netflix. Pretty easy. Just point n shoot.
     Remember VHS? The ol' video rewinder sets that you slapped it into? The best part about those rewinders is when they didn't know when to open so the VHS would make this waaaaaaaa noise like the tape was about to snap. Thats how you knew it was time to open the lid.
     We chose this netflix movie with our wireless wii remote from the couch. Remember Nintendo? What did you do when the game didn't work? We all know cuz we did the same thing!

Step 1: Pull out the cartridge and blow on it as hard as you can, right where it says, "DO NOT BLOW ON CARTRIDGE!" (It only worked if you had the perfect blend of saliva from all your friends.)
What if that didn't work?

 Step 2: Blow into game console as hard as you can.
What if that doesn't work?

Step 3: pull out game cartridge and slap it a couple times.
If for SOME reason these steps don't work...repeat...again...and again.
  
When it comes to technology, I'm a cave man. All my friends'll tell ya. I guess it runs in the family. I think it took my dad at least 4 years to figure out how to text. I'm sure I'm not the only one.
     I just read what I wrote and don't expect it to make sense to anyone. That's fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment